For the first time ever, we are bringing to Malta a group of talented musicians and performers, to promote Sahaja Yoga meditation throughout the island!
Join us for an evening of meditation and music, where we can share with you the unique experience of Self-Realization through Sahaja Yoga.
-Experience the joy, devotion and humbleness of indian devotional songs such as qawwali and bhajans
-Learn about Self-Realization and Kundalini awakening with the Sahaja Yoga method
-Deepen your meditation experience with peaceful and relaxing Ragas
-Sing along with us during our collective guided indian vocal workshop, designed to give you more understanding of your Self
-Bring your dance shoes!
Sahaja Yoga is a unique method of meditation based on an experience called Self Realization (Kundalini awakening) that can occur within each human being.
Through this process an inner transformation takes place by which one becomes moral, united, integrated and balanced.
One can actually feel the all pervading divine power as a cool breeze, as described in all religions and spiritual traditions of the world.
This is the actualization of such transformation, which is taking place now, worldwide, and has been proved and experienced by hundreds of thousands in over 120 countries.
It is entirely free of charge, as one cannot pay for the experience of Divine Love.
A donation box will be setup and entirely voluntary donations will be accepted.
Music Concert and Meditation Workshop
- Sunday 2nd Feb – Waterfront Hotel Gzira, 19:00-20:30
- Wednesday 5th Feb – Why Not, 7a, triq St Andrija, Saint Julian’s, 19:00-20:30
- Thursday 6th Feb – Malta Unesco Youth Association, Marsaxlokk Youth Activity Centre, St Francis Street, Marsaxlokk MXK 1432
- Sunday 9th Feb – Sa Re Ga Ma Restaurant, Hotel Fortina, Sliema, 19:00-20:00
There will be also available workshops at the following places.
- Saturday 1st Feb – Tigne Point Mall, 11:00 – 16:00
- Monday 3rd Feb – Tigne Point Mall, 11:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday 4th Feb – St. Anne Square Sliema, 11:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 5th Feb – St. Anne Square Sliema, 11:00 – 16:00
- Saturday 8th Feb – Tigne Point Mall, 11:00 – 16:00